The pandemic has brought financial security into sharp focus the past two years. Life insurance is one way to bolster your financial plan and protect your family’s financial future.
The best life insurance for you will depend on your financial goals, budget and how much cash value you want to build within a policy. We used data provided by Veralytic, an independent provider of life insurance research and analysis, to find the best life insurance companies.
The Best Life Insurance Companies
- Lincoln Financial – Best for Boomers
- Mutual of Omaha – Best for Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- Pacific Life – Best for Retirement Planning
- Protective – Best for Universal Life Insurance
- Prudential – Best for Senior Life Insurance
- AIG – Best for Recreational Marijuana Use
- Equitable – Best for Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Nationwide – Best for Gen X & Millennials
- Northwestern Mutual – Best for Whole Life Insurance
- Penn Mutual – Best for Estate Planning
- Transamerica – Best for Term Life Insurance
- John Hancock – Best for Celebratory Cigar Use