An unexpected and large veterinarian bill can be stressful, emotionally and financially. Pet insurance is a way to guard against having to pay the full cost of unexpected vet bills if your pet gets sick or injured.
While pet insurance plans have a common foundation of basic coverage, such as injuries and hereditary and congenital conditions, there are differences in benefits, prices and extras. We evaluated 13 plans to find the best pet insurance plans.
The Best Pet Insurance Plans
- Embrace – Best For Superior Benefits
- Pets Best – Great For Choices Of Deductible
- ManyPets – Best For Lowest Out-Of-Pocket Claims Costs
- Figo – Great For Short Waiting Period For Accident Coverage
- Lemonade – Best Price For Kittens And Puppies
- Spot – Best For Annual Coverage Choices
- ASPCA – Great For No Waiting Period For Special Conditions
- Nationwide – Best For Unlimited Wellness Coverage
- Prudent Pet – Great For Extras
- TrustedPals – Great For Service Dogs