There will be times when you want to make your skin look beautiful to everyone. When an event such as a wedding or a school dance party is approaching, you will be in trouble if you suddenly get acne or the acne does not heal easily. Originally, in order to maintain beautiful skin, it is necessary to be careful and consistently perform systematic skin care, but there are many ways to improve the condition of the skin in a hurry.
To get a beautiful glowing skin in a week, kindly follow the simple ways or methods below to achieve results.
1st Way/Method: Use over-the-counter skin care products
- Buy a commercial skin care product. The best way to prepare your skin quickly and most efficiently is to use a commercially available skin care product. You might think of the finest skin care products, but just because they’re expensive doesn’t mean they’re significantly better than cheaper commercial products. Buy the following products to clean your skin in a week.
- Good quality face wash
- Keratin care products containing chemical substances
- Astringent wipes or alcohol-free wipes, depending on skin type
2. Wash your face with a face wash. A good quality facial cleanser can effectively remove bacteria that have invaded the skin. Since it’s only a week, you may want to get an expensive face wash at a cosmetology dermatologist, but a face wash sold at drug stores will cleanse enough. Take a small amount of face wash and rub your face for 1 minute. Rub in a small circle and spread the face wash evenly. After washing your face, rinse with warm water.
- If you don’t have a face wash, you can use antibacterial soap.
3. Remove dead skin cells. Facial cleansers are effective in removing bacteria that have entered the skin, while keratin care products are effective in removing dead skin cells and smoothing the skin. When you wash your face, dead skin cells tend to come off, so keratin care should be done after washing your face with face wash.
- Rubbing your face with a face scrub or loofah to remove dead skin is an effective method suitable for daily bathing. After the pores on your face have opened, scrub or rub your skin with a loofah. You can clearly see that the skin becomes smoother when the dead skin cells are removed, and you can feel the effect.
- Chemical-containing keratin care products contain alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids, which are generally preferred by dermatologists because they act deeper into the skin than hetima. You can remove dead skin by applying a dead skin care product to your face and gently rubbing it in a small circle for a few minutes. Even though it contains chemical substances, there are many keratin care products that are actually made from natural ingredients such as sugar. It may be more effective to use a chemical-containing keratin care product than to use a rub-off type product or one at home to perform keratin care. However, it can irritate sensitive skin and has the downside of being more expensive than other methods. Still, chemical-containing keratin care products will definitely increase the radiance of the skin with a single use, and at least you will notice a slight difference. Therefore, if you want to get clean skin quickly, you may want to use a chemical-containing keratin care product.
4. Use a wipe toner. Clean the skin further and wipe off the pores so that they are not noticeable. A good wipe will help restore the skin’s natural pH balance. Use a wipe after washing your face and dead skin cells. You can also moisten a cotton swab with a wipe and lightly apply it to your face. As with keratin care products, there are different types of wipes. Let’s choose a suitable one by referring to the following.
- For oily skin, an astringent wipe will remove excess oil and keep the skin clean. Astringent wipes often contain alcohol and salicylic acid and are sold at drug stores.
- On the other hand, if you have dry skin, use an alcohol-free wipe. Astringent wipes on oil-deficient skin can make your skin even drier. If you don’t know what kind of wipe is right for you, talk to your dermatologist.
5. Repeat this skin care procedure twice daily for a week. If you want to clean your skin in a week, wash your face, take care of dead skin cells, and cleanse your skin with a wipe, once every morning and before going to bed. Not only does this double the number of skin cares, but you don’t have to worry about your skin regenerating while you sleep at night.
- Keep your face moisturized and clean all day long. It is also important not to touch your face with your hands. If you touch your face with your hands, oils and bacteria will adhere to your face, which may cause acne and blemishes.
- Be sure to apply sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher on hot days.
2nd Way/Method: Do skin care with things you have at home
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water every morning. Be sure to use lukewarm water as the natural sebum required for the skin will be removed by washing with hot water. If you’re on a tight budget, you may want to try skin care that’s easy with what you have at home before you buy a commercial skin care product. Facial cleansing is very effective for cleansing the skin. Warm water will open pores and help wash away bacteria and dirt that have invaded your skin. It is effective to use a lightly moistened towel. Use hot water instead of water, but it doesn’t have to be hot enough to get on your face.
- If you don’t have ice, you can sprinkle cold water over your face, but it’s not as effective as using ice.
Points to remember:
- Get enough sleep. While it may seem like mundane advice that applies to any health problem, proper sleep is essential for the proper functioning of all body functions. A good night’s sleep is paramount for healthy and clean skin, as the skin regenerates while you sleep.
- Change the pillowcase every other day to prevent sebum from accumulating.
- For dry skin, apply non-comedogenic oil after skin care twice daily. If you apply too much, your face will look greasy, so apply it very thinly on the entire face. Even for oily skin, moisturizing is essential to prevent excessive secretion of sebum.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking water will wash away all toxins from your body and cleanse your skin.
- Some cosmetics can clog your pores, so make up sparingly. Be sure to remove your makeup before going to bed at night to avoid clogging your pores.
- If you have acne, be careful not to irritate it. Crushing acne may be refreshing, but it can leave acne scars forever. Slow-acting methods such as moisturizing are much safer.
- Don’t use cosmetics that cover your skin like foundations. Applying foundation may trap bacteria and cause acne. In the first place, if your skin is clean, you won’t need to apply foundation.
- You may have heard it many times, but it’s important, so I’ll repeat it. Never crush acne. It can leave scars in the long run and is not worth the risk for the short term purpose of getting rid of acne.
- Do not use herbal products before or after using facial cleansers or face scrubs that contain chemicals. It may cause skin burns and itching.
- Be careful not to wash your face too much. If you wash your face more than three times a day, excess sebum will be secreted to make up for the lost oil, which will clog your pores and make your skin dirty.