NPP is a stubborn political party

MyNewsGh

[ad_1]

 A popular Kumasi-based spiritualist and seer of the spiritual realm, Great Seer Mills has suggested that the New Patriotic Party (NPP) is a stubborn party that fails to heed spiritual directions.

Making the claim on Kumasi-based Ultimate 106. FM monitored by MyNewsGh.com, the Great Seer said in times past, he gave several spiritual directions to the NPP but all have fallen on deaf ears.

He mentions former MP for Offinso Ben Abdullah, the 1st Deputy Speaker and MP for Bekwai among others he has given spiritual directions to but they failed to act upon it and some of the consequences is what is happening within the party.

Spiritualist Mills noted that some of his spiritual directions are as far back as 2016 and even ahead of the 2020 general elections but all to no avail.

 “This NPP is just stubborn, anything you tell them they rubbish it. I have been to parliament and met high-profile NPP people and told them about developments with the party that have been revealed to me in the spirit world but they refuse to listen”

 “I have engaged the Bekwai MP, I have engaged former Offinso MP, Ben Abdullah. I even told him he would lose his seat and that , Nana Addo would still give him an appointment or this happened but they failed to act on what I told them”

 “As I speak to you now, the NPP flag is lying on the floor spiritually and the elephant is walking back to the bush, this is serious but they are failing to act”, he claimed.

 When asked if the fortunes of the NPP can be altered if they decide to follow up and see him about the spiritual revelations, Great Seer Mills noted that the level of spiritual destruction for the party is alarming.

“From what I see, things are bad for the NPP, the level of destruction is so much and it can cause them a lot. I can say out of 100% things are that bad, the level of spiritual destruction spiritually is almost 99%, their chances of a positive fortune is just about 1%” he said.

[ad_2]

Ghananewshome

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*