Kalpohini SHS Girls Dormitory Burnt

MyNewsGh

[ad_1]

Information reaching MyNewsGh.Com indicates that fire has gutted the Girls Dormitory of the Kalpohini Senior High School(SHS) in the Northern region.

The fire incident which happened this afternoon on October 16, 2023 destroyed the girls dormitory resulting in the burning of student’s belongings including food items, mattresses, books, bags, uniforms and other learning materials.

The cause of the fire incident was not immediately known but it is believed that the fire could have been caused by high voltage.

Personnel of the Ghana Fire Service however arrived on time to the scene to prevent the fire from spreading to other parts of the school.

No causality was recorded according to sources available to MyNewsGh.com

The affected students have been left stranded and called on government, organizations, individuals and philanthropists to come to their aid.

Meanwhile, the Parents Teacher Association(PTA) chairman and other members of the school management have visited the scene to get first-hand information about the incident.

[ad_2]

Ghananewshome

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*