A Company located in Kumasi has vacancy for individuals with relevant qualification/s and experience to work as Maintenance Manager in the Company.
Position Title: Maintenance Manager
Report Directly To: Managing Director
• To oversee all installations, repair and upkeep operations of the markets and ensure team members have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
• Coordinate the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation
• Carrying out inspections of the Markets to identify and resolve issues
• Checking electrical, plumbing and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
• Maintain and manage highly automated equipment
• Develop and implement best practices, standards and procedures in all maintenance functionalities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Experience in maintenance of large enterprise such as Markets, malls, Universities, hotels, large shopping centres etc.
• Should have knowledge in construction, electrical tension, mechanics, air conditioning, telephony and networks and maintenance.
• A minimum of ten (10) years working experience.
• A solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts.
• Well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations.
• Have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting and budgeting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, their detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three relevant referees to:
Closing Date: 31 November, 2022