A reputable pharmaceutical company is looking for a dynamic and goal-oriented person for the position of Marketing and Corporate Communication Manager
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Successful applicants will perform the following functions:
• Develop annual Marketing & Communications plans
• Initiate research, and leadership, and develop the implementation of new marketing programmes
• Responsible for the strategic development and the formulation of the Corporate Communication Policy of the Company.
• Prepare and support implementation and measurement of local promotional activities.
• coordinate and implement public relation strategies e.g., press releases, announcements, speeches and presentations.
• Oversee the development, management and maintenance of all online communication vehicles
• Prepare and submit periodic reports to management
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget for efficient and effective use
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Communication / Journalism/ Public Relations with 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Professional member – Institute of Public Relations (IPR)/ CIM-UK/CIMG
• MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• comprehensive knowledge & understanding of modern trends and developments in Corporate branding & Communication tools
• Appreciable knowledge of the essentials of customer relationship management.
• Knowledge of graphic design tools
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good public relations, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Must be assertive, and able to delegate, supervise and train subordinates.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified candidates should submit their Cover letter and CV to:
Closing Date: 26 September, 2022