A reputable company is searching for young, confident, outgoing, persistent and self-motivated qualified individuals to join their team:
Position: Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (OPPV)
• Act as a contact for the regulatory authorities on all matters relating to Pharmacovigilance and Safety
• Establish and maintain a system which ensures that information about all suspected drug reactions and events is collected and forwarded to the Regulatory Authorities in line with stipulated timelines
• Prepare Regulatory documents for submission to the authority.
• To be a liaison between the Firm and the Authority during Drug Safety inspections
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Pharmacy/Doctor of Pharmacy from a reputable University
• Licensed Pharmacist who can practise in Ghana
• Certified qualified person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) by FDA Ghana
Age: Should be between 26 and 30 years of age
How To Apply For The Job
Interested individuals are to send CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with role/position as subject of email.
Closing Date: 22 August, 2022