• Responsible for management of their function devising implementing and provide input into the customer relationship management strategy. To strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of high revenue generating clients
• Initiate and ensure draw down quality credit applications.
• Develop relationships with a wide range of product specialists within the FirstRand Group and build collaborative relationships and optimise co-operation between functions within FirstRand to support client service excellence.
• Manage projects according to project management guidelines (Expert level) apply effective consulting and coaching skills (Expert level) allocate and manage tasks, activities and resources appropriately including (but not limited to) KYC, Expired Limits, and ensure Effective Data Management.
• Ensure expired limits are attended to against set target
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant 3 year degree or diploma
• 5 to 6 years relevant experience
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 27 October, 2022