The University of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant Senior and Junior staff positions in the Sports Directorate
POSITION: Swim Instructor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Swim Instructor)
• The Swim Instructor shall be responsible for giving lessons to children and adults at the University of Ghana Swimming pool
• Providing high standard swimming lessons to clients.
• Planning and implementation of specialised lessons for people with special needs
• Administering CPR in times of emergencies
• Knowledge of lifeguarding in pools will be an added advantage
• Advice clients on matters related to swimming
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must have:
• Minimum of SSCE/WASSCE/JHS
• A certificate in Swim Coaching and/or Swim Instructing from a recognised institution.
• A certificate in CPR or Lifeguarding will be an added advantage
• A minimum of2 years working experience.
How To Apply For The Job
An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to the
Senior Assistant Registrar,
University of Ghana Sports Directorate,
P. O. Box LG 25,
Legon, Accra, Ghana (Hardcopy)
The application pack should contain the following:
• Completed application form for Senior and Junior Staff
• A cover letter expressing interest
• A detailed curriculum vitae
• Copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates.
For further information contact:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
University of Ghana Sports Directorate
Closing Date: 19 October, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.