• Assisting customers with basic transactions, such as making deposits and withdrawals.
• Accepting cash, cheques, and other forms of payment from customers and keeping deposit slips, cheques, and cash in order.
• Verifying customers’ identities and ensuring the paperwork is properly completed and they have sufficient funds in their accounts to cover their transactions.
• Answering customers’ questions about their accounts and the bank’s services and products.
• Ensuring cash and cheques are genuine, that deposit amounts and the paperwork agree, and that transactions are accurately entered into the computer system.
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and Qualifications
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Computer literate
• Excellent customer service, communication skills.
• Strong math skills and attention to detail.
• Patience and the ability to remain calm and professional.
Location: Dome, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
email@example.com indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail
Closing Date: 16 December, 2022