At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across 10 African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Gabon, Ethiopia, Uganda and Togo).
• In order to reach its customers faster, mPharma runs a couple of warehouses and distribution centres across regions in Ghana and requires competent warehouse operatives for stock handling, picking packing, and dispatch. The role sits in the Supply chain unit and is responsible for the accuracy of deliveries as well as stock counts within the warehouses and partner facilities.
• This is a 1-year contract subject to renewal based on performance. We believe that this role provides every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential, whilst providing you relevant experience to explore more rewarding roles internally and externally in future.
• Organize stock within the warehouse by properly unboxing, sorting, and shelving drugs in their designated bin locations
• Verify all incoming and outgoing shipments to be accurate and ensure all goods are in excellent condition
• Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
• Properly pick, check and pack items to be shipped according to company standards
• Responsible for stock counts in internal and external facilities.
• Work with the warehouse supervisor, order processing team, and delivery agents to ensure on-time deliveries.
Qualification Required & Experience
Our Ideal Candidate
• 1-2 years experience in warehousing, distribution, retail, or hospital stores.
• Minimum of MCA qualification.
• Good communication skills and attention to detail.
• Must be available to work in Accra.
• Available to work weekends, and holidays.
• Preferably reside around Spintex.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 September, 2022