The University of Ghana Primary School is a primary school located on the campus of the University of Ghana in Legon, Greater Accra Region, Ghana. It was established at a temporary location in Achimota in 1955 to educate the children of university faculty and staff.
Are you interested in teaching in a private school?
Do you stay around Madina, Adenta, or Amrahia as well? Then there is an opportunity for you.
Are you a trained teacher with teaching experience?
Preference will be given to teachers in the following subject for primary and high school:
INTEGRATED SCIENCE :
- setting up schedules, lesson plans and selecting learning material and resource that will help achieve curriculum objectives.
- Analyzing needs, interest, strengths, and weaknesses of student, and developing lesson plans in accordance with these factors.
- Monitoring progress and discipline , and keeping parents and school counselor informed of learners who need extra support.
- Establishing classroom and debating rules, and ensuring all students obey the rules.
- Requesting appropriate textbooks and learning aids.
- Organizing field trips and ensuring permission slips are handed out and signed a timely manner
- SOCIAL STUDIES
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and covering letter to :
Kindly indicate the Teaching Position
Application closing Date: The deadline is February 25, 2022