The U of M is pleased to inform the public about the International Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Manitoba.
The awards are for recruitment and retention of high-achieving degree-seeking students.
The scholarship program strives to recognize and reward incoming international undergraduate students for their academic achievement.
This program is open to interested individuals who desire to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Studying in Manitoba provides students with the opportunity to receive a world-class education in cutting-edge facilities at a reasonable cost.
The university offers a variety of career progression and professional development opportunities.
Applications Closes March 1
- University: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Eligibility for Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Manitoba
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program.
- Must have achieved a minimum high school average of 85%
- Are paying the international student tuition fee rates.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply for admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Manitoba.
Submit the following:
- A personal statement about your goals for the program
- A portfolio of your previous work
- An audition or interview